Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What do u think 'bout the Metropolitan Sat nights?

• 12-04-2006 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

The same as in title. Do u like the DrumnBass nights in Metropolitan?
    Is the club open on 15th of April (next Sat) as well?

cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭skkatter

If you're talking about The Metropolitan on Eden Quay, that place turned into an "Irish Music Bar" in February 2005 and then became a strip club a few months later. It also changed its name to "The Met".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Junglist

good to know :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭REDZ

it was a class club until some fool bought it and wrecked it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 541 ✭✭✭chern0byl

The people who own the Arlington bought it. We were going to put on nights on Wednesday and Thursday but the manager told us to run as the lady who owns it thinks trad is just the nuts.

I'd like to see the till receipts now versus the good old days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

I was there a year or two ago,shame it's gone,there's a serious lack of decent dance music orientated clubs in Dublin for a big City :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 frank simmonson

Jonny68 How's da form!!!!Ya dude what about my gig.....ROOTS

MAY 5th.....LIAM DOLLARD.....FRANCOIS....PAUL CONROY.

JUNE 2nd....STEPHEN MULHALL....DECLAN COMISKEY...PAUL CONROY.

Well!!!! All happening @ the bar/legal eagle,Door's 10pm till bedtime...adm 7.

Not a bad venue + not a bad line up:D :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Jonny68 How's da form!!!!Ya dude what about my gig.....ROOTS

MAY 5th.....LIAM DOLLARD.....FRANCOIS....PAUL CONROY.

JUNE 2nd....STEPHEN MULHALL....DECLAN COMISKEY...PAUL CONROY.

Well!!!! All happening @ the bar/legal eagle,Door's 10pm till bedtime...adm 7.

Not a bad venue + not a bad line up:D :cool:

Frank hows it goin mate long time no see hoping to definitely make it to your gig :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

chern0byl wrote:
    I'd like to see the till receipts now versus the good old days!

Yep, I always thought it was madness to stop the club nights. Between Electric City and Bassbin, I'd say they raked it in. Was a nice club too :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭keithdowney

Ah great to see Paul Conroy djing again around town!!Class dj;)

Keith
    http://www.psychonavigation.com

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭conky_05

Refuge @ the Metropolitan used to be brilliant. It was easily the best constant night in dublin at the time. Think it's moved to viva/mischief now ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement