Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office Stationary...

• 12-04-2006 10:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 512 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

After along time of preparation my company is ready to go. Everything is in place - including logo and invoice design etc.

All I need to do is get them printed. With this job I regularily travel to Dublin and was recommended to go Reads Printing (http://www.reads.ie). They seem very cheap and were recently accquired by Easons. Has anyone used these before? Is there printing quality? Or can you recommend anywhere worth while...

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 StopGap

Hi there,

Do not know the crowd you talk about .... but have a look at www.printing.ie have not used them myself but they look OK and competitive ....

Take care and good luck!!
    Menno

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

www.mrleaflet.ie

Just got the proof back from thses guys. Looks impressive. Will give a full verdict next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

kikel wrote:
    www.mrleaflet.ie

Just got the proof back from thses guys. Looks impressive. Will give a full verdict next week.

website is not working.would you have any other link

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Sorry never got back to this. Got my leaflets bakc off Mr. Leaflet. Excellent job they did. Ian was a pleasure to deal with.
    The website doesn't work. but he is contactable by email info@mrleaflet.com
    or by phone from the goldenpages as i don't have his number to hand.

Advertisement