Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Aptitude tests

Options
  • 12-04-2006 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭

Has anyone done these? Someone must have....I think about 700 people are taking them this week. By far the weirdest exam ever, the questionnare at the start was fine, but then the sequences towards the end were impossible. I had about 8 left to do when he called time; I was just sitting there looking at a few trying to figure out about 7 different patterns that were going on at the same time and going "if this was half an hour ago I could have done it".

Then the boxes at the end, I did well in them but it's so different to anything I've done before. 8 boxes with shapes or dots in them and you have to just draw something in each box and give it a title. One box just had a dot in the middle, another a small square in the corner and the rest were just 2 lines or a curved line or something. Certainly tests your creative skills if nothing else...

Comments

Advertisement