Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a show - Ghost Boat - was on UTV/ITV

• 12-04-2006 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for part 2 of this show. It was called Ghost Boat.

It was on UTV/ITV on Monday 10th April.

Anyone happen to have taped this and still have a copy? Or know when it's gonna be replayed?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭douglasman

ciaranfo wrote:
    Looking for part 2 of this show. It was called Ghost Boat.

It was on UTV/ITV on Monday 10th April.

Anyone happen to have taped this and still have a copy? Or know when it's gonna be replayed?

Cheers

I saw both parts. First part was on Sunday on UTV / ITV1 9pm - 10:30pm. Second and final part was on Monday on UTV / ITV1 9pm - 10:30pm. There was no conclusion and no ending as such so the whole thing was a waste of time really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I didn't watch any of it myself. I'm trying to find part 2 for someone else .. I hoped someone might have taped it, or someone might notice it due for repeats in the tv listings.

Cheers

Advertisement