Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2nd episode of csi miami felony flight

• 12-04-2006 10:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭

if anybody saw the 2nd eppy tonight of csi miami and are think it will continue on to next week will be disappointed cause this was a crossover episode the continuation went over the csi new york (mahattan manhunt) which isn't on rte two yet so you'll have the wait. i was pissed off too when i saw this eppy a month ago so i'll have to wait too:) :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Oh rite, thanks for that. We were wondering how it could end on such a cliff hanger. Pretty good episode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

ye i had already realised that when miami started,that if NY wasn't being shown,the crossover would be messed up.

the first part was good though,Horatio and Mac are good together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I was wondering when that episode was going to be shown. Trust RTE to mess it up though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭irishcsifan

next weeks eppy is really good. lets just say it involves ryan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Ryan is an ass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

can anyone tell me what the story is with rte and CSI.

what series are they showing etc, was checking the CSI (all flavours) websites and tryng to work it out but i got lost........ and when is CSI:LV coming back to rte?

isn't living TV great tho, wall to wall weekday nights,

Advertisement