Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pressure washer

• 12-04-2006 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Bought the pressure washer on offer from Lidl last week which seemed very reasonable priced but have had problems with the reel, one of the nozzles and the detergent uptake.

Can anyone recommend a good pressure washer for household use, mainly for car washing, with in-built tool/cable/hose storage? Are Kaarcher a good make? B&Q have their own make - any knowledge / experience would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

karcher r gr8 but expensive. woodies have a red one for 99 euro which i use and find it gr8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

i thnk tht Krchr r th bst alrght. I'v als hrd tht JCB r prtty gd. Prbbly th bggst dffrnc is hw lng thy r gng t lst rlly bt rchr r prtty xpnsv.

Hy, if Blhblh06 cn s txt spk thn I thnk t's tme w dd wy wth vwls entrly!

Letters are free!

bt rmv d E frm tm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

srry, 'm nt prfct.

bvly nt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭pbergin

Geegee wrote:
    Bought the pressure washer on offer from Lidl last week which seemed very reasonable priced but have had problems with the reel, one of the nozzles and the detergent uptake.

Can anyone recommend a good pressure washer for household use, mainly for car washing, with in-built tool/cable/hose storage? Are Kaarcher a good make? B&Q have their own make - any knowledge / experience would be appreciated.

If its not working properly, take it back. I bought one and found it good, I didnt try the detergent uptake yet, the manual said that the pressure has to be set to its lowest for it to work, I will be trying it this weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Thomasf

Has anyone heard of this type of washer, I brought is from a local shop and the distributor was McLoughlin and Sons in Dublin.
    I am look ing for the drain clean kit for it

Advertisement