Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

3 Phones?

• 13-04-2006 12:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

hay all,

thinking of porting to 3 , can anyone tell me if they havea wider selection of phones in store then their website?

Thanks

http://www.three.ie/ireland/ihandsets/index.omp

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I think that, for the moment, is their range of phones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

get the 6680 is brilliant

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Three.ie has a wider selection then what you'll see in 3G Stores or Carphone Warehouse, the best of the lot imho is the Nokia 6680 at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Another plug for the 6680. Great phone and since it doesn't look like there will be a slew of new phones anytime soon..a good one to go for..

what about the motorla one, looks ok

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

exactly, the moto one looks good, but motos are poorly made. get the 6680. its a fantastic phone, much better than the v3x even if you don't consider the fact that the v3x will probably break

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

ya thats the motorola v3x
    great phone very stylish 2mega pixel camera
    64mb in built memory plus 64mb transflash card
    don't mind what you hear about motorola phones because this phone is exception from the other phones that constantly break

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

think is i am using a w800i and i dont think anything there would be as good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

w800i is far superior to the 6680 in my opinion. I wouldnt' switch phone companys based on a phone either ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

yeah, i know what you mean, i want to go to 3 for the tariff as it would suit me, but not moving until they ahvea phone i would like

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

The P990i should be available later this month or mid next month

jaysis them phones (P990i + w800i) are fairly cool alrite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

I still give my vote for the 6680. Never let me down so far.
    I went for the 6680 because it is a hacker/tweaker's dream. The OS is closer to that of a PC OS, which makes the phone a rather powerful portable computer. It is not as powerful as a PDA but it is not to shabby. You can get hundreds of third party applications for it, my favourite so far is FExplorer.

Advertisement