Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Any ideas on price to repaire the skirting under the front bumper of 00 Golf?

Options
  • 13-04-2006 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Just below the bumper, must have pulled something off when parking near a curb. Any ideas on how much it will cost to fix it?

Also, I need a new plastic hubcap because I lost one this evening. Any ideas how much that would cost?

And last but not least, the right indicator started blinking REALLY fast today...anybody know why? Jesus I really have a few problems with the car today!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

cheesedude wrote:
    And last but not least, the right indicator started blinking REALLY fast today...anybody know why? Jesus I really have a few problems with the car today!

Bit of good news for you there at least, it's just a blown bulb. Your owners manual will tell you what bulb you need and how to fit it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

cheesedude wrote:
    Just below the bumper, must have pulled something off when parking near a curb. Any ideas on how much it will cost to fix it?

Also, I need a new plastic hubcap because I lost one this evening. Any ideas how much that would cost?

31 euro+vat, happened to me as as well, mine is the plastic trim that protects the pumps on the tright side of the engine and attaches to the bumper.

hubcap is about 30 euro inc vat

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Anan1 wrote:
    Bit of good news for you there at least, it's just a blown bulb. Your owners manual will tell you what bulb you need and how to fit it.

Cheers thanks for that.
    lomb wrote:
    31 euro+vat, happened to me as as well, mine is the plastic trim that protects the pumps on the tright side of the engine and attaches to the bumper.

hubcap is about 30 euro inc vat

Alright thanks for that. Is that in any standard garage?

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭s_gr

I had to replace on a VW Bora recently and got it from http://www.micksgarage.com/ who delivered it to me. Think it cost region €40 delivered and easy enough to fit yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,089 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

replace front valance quicly, driving around without it wears wheel arch liners away

• Advertisement
Advertisement