Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭lizanne

Let me ask you a question , how many tattoo's do yee both ,respectively, have?
    i have 3- she has 4- why?

You went from one account to the other an back again in under 20 minutes.
    so...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Out of curiosity, how does this work then? You are both women, your flatmate is living with a fiance, but you only have one flatmate??

Found this posted by pepper, 12/03/06
    pepper wrote:
    k u want to know the truth?

WOMEN tell the truth when they are drunk and in the morning its totally different.

No offence - but im with my fiance two years and if he came home from work and went straight on the computer id murder him

Look women need to feel loved- my man says "i love u" every day- i wake up in d morning and he says"i love you" its the same when i fall asleep- ive never been happier

It sounds so STEREOTYPICIAL but it makes me feel brilliant- did you do this to ur gf?

I know if your getting on great its brilliant - but its a different thing if you break up because of lack of communiction,ive been through it

I know the computer can be a lure but my fella and i give each other time on it(and not d minute either of us gets home) and its great and I love him even more because of it.

Look i understand where your coming from-I Hear of peole having internet lovers and i was worried about it too but really most of the time its all in the mind

I hope u sort it out

PM me if u wana

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Vinny?!!! VINNY!!! Come back...It's on again!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

lizanne wrote:
    i have 3- she has 4- why?
    Oh she has four and you have three eh?
    So did you ge the one of billy and when did she get her last tattoo?

• Advertisement

Blowfish wrote:
    Out of curiosity, how does this work then? You are both women, your flatmate is living with a fiance, but you only have one flatmate??

Found this posted by pepper, 12/03/06

he doesnt live here anymore- he had to move out cos the landlord found out he was living here and not paying rent

why do you all keep trying to catch me out????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Did you not notice the minus sign after the digits? Thar's be mimeticary numbers. (just invented in Geneva)

no i didnt get that one and she got it yesterday why?

ok look im going to bed ok night all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Bye Salt!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

simu wrote:
    Did you not notice the minus sign after the digits? Thar's be mimeticary numbers. (just invented in Geneva)
    Ah, you are right.
    Thanks lizanne/pepper and simu, I have now been able to complete my finest work,cold fusionné.

partial-differential-equations-mathematicians-black-african-american-famous-great-biography-24.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

lizanne wrote:
    so...

Inter-accountal relationships ar'nt allowed :D

Tis filthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

lizanne, this is not feedback you are giving here.oh when will this end:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

hhmmmm.....
    my spidey senses are tingling

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

lol Billy Joe tattoo. You crazy kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I unbanned her ages ago for that.

Shame..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

eh, if pepper is your flatmate then why reply to this post?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054895317

surely you would just go talk to her in person rather than posting a reply on an internet forum?

it all seems a bit too weird.....

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Beruthiel wrote:
    hhmmmm.....
    my spidey senses are tingling
    I must say, it is quite interesting.

Pepper signed up on the 9th January which is 4 days after lizanne got banned presumably. And it seems that pepper's real name is an elongated version of "Liz" so it is quite a coincidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

SpAcEd OuT wrote:
    eh, if pepper is your flatmate then why reply to this post?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054895317

surely you would just go talk to her in person rather than posting a reply on an internet forum?

it all seems a bit too weird.....
    If it is a double account that just makes that reply hilarious, isn't talking to yourself a sign of madness?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

OT but, Lizanne, why don't you put all the things you want to say into 1 post instead of upping your post count by posting all those little posts aimed at individual people one after another.
    I'm sure someone would help you work out all the quote tags if that's what the problem is.

It's kinda annoying reading so many seperate posts consecutively all from you.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Yeah.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

That got to me too.

Ruu wrote:
    lizanne, this is not feedback you are giving here.oh when will this end:rolleyes:
    im LOOKING for feedback- im waiting on one of the mods for an answer

Blowfish wrote:
    If it is a double account that just makes that reply hilarious, isn't talking to yourself a sign of madness?

because she left for a while and moved in with her folks and i was online one night and saw it so i just answered- look you cant catch me out ok now just stop it dragging up stuff its sad

Gordon wrote:
    I must say, it is quite interesting.

Pepper signed up on the 9th January which is 4 days after lizanne got banned presumably. And it seems that pepper's real name is an elongated version of "Liz" so it is quite a coincidence.
    elongated? WHAT?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Will you please just put all your repiles into one post like KK suggested.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Quick, to the batmobile --->
    robin_batman_e_batgirl.jpg

orly_white_cat.jpg

Obligatory O RLY post, and Lafortezza hadn't posted one up yet, so...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

ROFL, this thread is most excellent *does air guitar*

• Advertisement

Kiera wrote:
    Will you please just put all your repiles into one post like KK suggested.
    lizanne, this might help you roll those posts into one:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/misc.php?do=bbcode.

Advertisement