Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Myth wrote:
    orly_white_cat.jpg

Obligatory O RLY post, and Lafortezza hadn't posted one up yet, so...

We made one on Dr Demento of our very own BEAT :D

myCam-042.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

While you're at it can you and Pepper just reply in the same messages?
    Liz: I am not teh dupe!

Pepper: She totally isn't, I saw her log in earlier!

Liz: See? Proof? Jeez man. This is so not punk.

Edit: I can even edit my posts, much like you and Pepper could. SO EASY!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Lizanne, this seems like an example of admin abuse. please post on my thread.

yours sincerely, trash_000.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

trash_000 wrote:
    yours sincerely, trash_000.

Fix'd

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

doubley fixed :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Intarweb Bullying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

trash_000 wrote:
    Intarweb Bullying!
    Is that when they make fun that your IP address is in a bad area & your screen saver is second hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

And make fun of your monitor size? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

computer_messagescreen.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

orally4zj.jpg

?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Sexeh or what :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

lizanne wrote:
    because she left for a while and moved in with her folks and i was online one night and saw it so i just answered- look you cant catch me out ok now just stop it dragging up stuff its sad

so instead of ringing her, you reply on an internet forum?

im still not convinced

ok now i know somethings up, you said she was away with her folks but.....
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=50953993&postcount=28

?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

lizanne wrote:
    because she left for a while and moved in with her folks and i was online one night and saw it so i just answered- look you cant catch me out ok now just stop it dragging up stuff its sad
    So she was away from your place at the time?

lizanne, you don't by any chance know the users westcoastcooler and ice_woman do you? Are they also your flatmates?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭lizanne

SpAcEd OuT wrote:
    so instead of ringing her, you reply on an internet forum?

im still not convinced
    oh whatever ok your patehic grow up

SpAcEd OuT wrote:
    ok now i know somethings up, you said she was away with her folks but.....

?
    yes she moved in with them after that- look ive an answer for everything ok so quit while your ahead your just making yourself look stupid

Gordon wrote:
    So she was away from your place at the time?

lizanne, you don't by any chance know the users westcoastcooler and ice_woman do you? Are they also your flatmates?

who they? people you have plucked outta the website to back up your untrue claims

wait, now i'm really confused, 27/02/06 pepper has encounter with some guys brother and moves out to parents, 12/03/06 she posts about living with fiance, which you said was with in your flat...

[edit] Oh and just noticed, the one that you replied to (because she wasn't living in the flat) was on the 26/02/06.....

• Registered Users Posts: 46,103 ✭✭✭✭muffler

lizanne wrote:
    yes she moved in with them after that- look ive an answer for everything ok so quit while your ahead your just making yourself look stupid
    I think you should stand in front of a mirror, take a deep breath and repeat those words :D

lizanne wrote:

yes but you replied to the post before that!

• Advertisement

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054895317

dated 26/02/2006

you reply to your flatmates post then you claim here at the time she was living with her parents

27/02/2006 (the next day)

your ''flatmate'' claims here that she was in the flat when a brick was thrown through a window, I thought you said she was living with her parents at the time?

now you say that she moved in with them after the above inciddent..... then why reply to the first post? make up your mind, was she living with her parents at the time of the first post or after the inciddent the next day? either way it doesnt make sense

• Registered Users Posts: 22,312 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Allo, Allo, allo.... what's all this then?

If all you amateur detectives would just accompany me down to the station http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=220711 , I'm sure we can clear this up before the end of my shift.

Not your ornery onager

Blowfish wrote:
    wait, now i'm really confused, 27/02/06 pepper has encounter with some guys brother and moves out to parents, 12/03/06 she posts about living with fiance, which you said was with in your flat...

[edit] Oh and just noticed, the one that you replied to (because she wasn't living in the flat) was on the 26/02/06.....

ya she had an encounter with an ex after the whole john thing and the got engaged very fast - it was weird but had been together previously and when she left the folks she came back here with him- and the landlord found out about thim and kicked him out

SpAcEd OuT wrote:
    yes but you replied to the post before that!
    what u banging on about

SpAcEd OuT wrote:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054895317

dated 26/02/2006

you reply to your flatmates post then you claim here at the time she was living with her parents

27/02/2006 (the next day)

your ''flatmate'' claims here that she was in the flat when a brick was thrown through a window, I thought you said she was living with her parents at the time?

now you say that she moved in with them after the above inciddent..... then why reply to the first post? make up your mind, was she living with her parents at the time of the first post or after the incident the next day? either way it doesnt make sense
    yes her parents were out at a wedding that day so she was here and decided to sleep here instead of waiting and she had not MOVED IN with them she was staying there for a while- but she didnt want to be left alone there so she came back here

I came on here to find out FROM THE MODS why I was banned- I have been PMed and told Im unbanned as theres no reason I was banned.Now you can all quit it - who the hell do you think you are dragging up old posts- have you nothing better to do with your lives?Ive gotten what i came for so post here all you like im not explaining myselves to you anymore

Thread Closed

• Registered Users Posts: 46,103 ✭✭✭✭muffler

lizanne wrote:
    Thread Closed
    Who's responsible for demoting this woman to a mod :D

lizanne wrote:
    I came on here to find out FROM THE MODS why I was banned- I have been PMed and told Im unbanned as theres no reason I was banned.Now you can all quit it - who the hell do you think you are dragging up old posts- have you nothing better to do with your lives?Ive gotten what i came for so post here all you like im not explaining myselves to you anymore

Thread Closed

I dunno I just think its pretty wierd that you set up two accounts and reply to your own posts, but I could be wrong

lizanne wrote:
    have you nothing better to do with your lives?
    No:p

Since there have been at least two smods reading this thread, and you are unbanned i'll shut up now anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

lizanne wrote:

Thread Closed

:D

Advertisement