Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predict Crucible Winner!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Glenman

Well, Ken is out for another year. Fu fairly held his nerve at the end and Ken must be kicking himself for not taking those frame clinching chances towards the end.
    Looks like a Fu versus Edbon semi. Not too exciting really.
    And Dott in the other, even worse. At least either Ronnie or Williams will be left in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭paul666

i hope its gonna be a ebdon - o sulivan final, oh the drama we had in their last final, remember ebdon taking plenty time to make the right shot selection, it drove ronnie crazy, remember when ronnie missed a shot and put his hands on his face and scraped himself,
    if its a ronnie ebdon final we are definetly in for some good drama, no love loss between them 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Glenman

Yeah, an Ebdon O'Sullivan final would be good. I remember he drove Ronnie crazy last year in the quarters with his go slow tactics.
    Ronnie seems to be a bit edgy this year with the whole cue tip incident against Fu yesterday.
    Did Ebdon beat Ronnie the last time he won thw World Title or who did he play in the final?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

It would take a miracle for Ronnie to get through now after this morning. I'm happy for Dott myself, boring or not.

Advertisement