Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Text Bundles

• 13-04-2006 9:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭

Which networks offer text bundles, and if possible, please advise on cost. Also, are there any special conditions (such as you can only buy one a month, etc).

AFAIK Speakeasy (when I was with them) offered 100 for €7.50.

Meteor used offer (I think) the same deal, though I cannot see any mention of it on their website.

I am not sure about Vodafone or 3

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

im getting 6cent from o2 on my business line;)

Vodafone and o2 have 100 for 7.50e 200 for 15e and 400 for 20e.Think meteor only have 100 for 7.50e!

Hope this helps.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Genghis

Can only find information for O2 on the relevant companies websites. They are offering 100 for €7.50 (7.5c each), 200 for €12 (6.0c each) and 400 for €20 (5.0c each).

The 5c deal looks like the best value, but does anyone know if they 'roll-over' these texts? Like, can you buy 400 now and use them between now and August, for example?

yes o2 texts do roll over to the next month.the 5c looks like a good deal.but if you are on the computer why not use the free texts.;) i only started using it in the last month and i have been with o2 for over 5 years.i never used it before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Genghis

Use them all the time - typically run out of webtexts around the 20th of each month!!

• Advertisement

Genghis wrote:
    Use them all the time - typically run out of webtexts around the 20th of each month!!

ok it looks like you text ALOT.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

met 150 texts for 7.50
    or free met-met texts

o2 100 texts for 7.50

voda 100 for 8.00 i think. they had that offer before anyway. not sure if its still going

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

Meteor is 150 for €7.50.
    Vodafone is 100 for €8.00
    Dont know about any of the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭MyBaby

Ye, i get the 400 texts on O2 for 20 euro and use the text on the site also. dont usually use up all 400 txts but they go over to the next month. Alrite for 5c each plus now o2 have a thing on at the weekens until end of august.

all o2 to o2 calls and texts are only 1c each:)

Advertisement