Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saha injured....AGAIN

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Of course he is, I took RVN out of my fantasy football team - an obvious curse on Saha.

(also this week I took out Terry (who scored), O'Shea (who got a clean sheet) in place of 2 Arsenal defenders who were dropped last night and conceeded 2 at the weekend).

I think I'll use fantasy football for evil cause I ain't going to win anymore :D

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭dirkey_wynne

My apologies on the duplicate, not sure how that happened, must have double clicked! Apparently I don't have sufficient privileges to delete it however, so I guess a mod will have to.

Yup, Louis injured again. It's getting tiresome. He's a fine player, and a good squad member, but he strings about 10 odd games together before succumbing to injury.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,432 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Its obviously bad conditioning from Ferguson!

He's Past it! He's past it! :p:p:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

There have been a number of injuries to United players of late. I wonder if it is down to the training regime that is now in place at Man U. Have they got Souness in as a coach.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,432 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Have they got Souness in as a coach.

Exactly what i was thinking, but i didnt want to bait it too far ;)

its a terrible blow for Saha, if its true ( the report was only going on hearsay ), hes been playing some really good football for united and scoring a good few goals...hopefully its not as the report was saying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

**** :(
    Strange that it's on Sky's website but I've had SSN on in the background all morning and haven't heard a thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

There have been a number of injuries to United players of late. I wonder if it is down to the training regime that is now in place at Man U. Have they got Souness in as a coach.

No, he's been banished to the realm of Sky Sports with Phil Thompson, hopefully never to manage again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Fergie has come out and said that it's not serious. He'll be starting on the bench tomorrow night.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,048 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Fergie has come out and said that it's not serious. He'll be starting on the bench tomorrow night.

Here is the link to confirm thats its not serious

Advertisement