Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying Kegs of beer in the north east

Options
  • 13-04-2006 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

does anyone know where you could buy a keg of beer for a party in the north east with all the coolers, taps etc.! anyone with any information????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

i remember seeing kegs, taps and the whole works available over the xmas period advertised in o'briens off license in drogheda, the off licencse is at the haymarket , just over the bridge from mc donalds restaurant
    I woudl be fairly sure its a year round service they offer
    hope this helps you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭observer

any information on the web that we could check out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Saw a Dublin Based company called Rentakeg.com
    They are pretty expensive though...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Lenehans pub in Trim has a notice saying that they hire out kegs, coolers, glasses etc. (Griffins over the door)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

dixiefly wrote:
    Lenehans pub in Trim has a notice saying that they hire out kegs, coolers, glasses etc. (Griffins over the door)

If he charges in accordance with the price of his drink I wouldnt like to be buying a keg from him.

• Advertisement
Advertisement