Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internal Glass doors

Options
  • 13-04-2006 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Just looking for a pointer in the right direction - I'm looking for someplace that does doors like this - http://www.littleireland.ie/classified/lgcccolourline.jpg that don't cost the earth. The place that do these ones are quoting about €600 per pair but they only come preintegrated into frames - I'm replaceing existing doors so that won't work for me.
    I tried Dublin Door Store - Hamlet doors but they're quoting something like €600 per door !

Anyone seen anything like these around or does anyone know any joinery places in north dublin city/county that would make them ?

I'm looking for two pairs of double doors.

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Any joinery should be able to make these doors for you. Get them made in Tulipwood, which is cheap, easy to prime and paint. And glaze them yourself with 6mm glass. 6oo euro should cover a pair of doors

kadman

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Viking House

We get our doors and windows made in Poland now, the Polish company can make any size you want.
    We used to deal with Strand Joinery near Fairgrove, they are very good to deal with and friendly.
    €600 Per door seems excessive.

Advertisement