Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday home in Turkey to rent

Options
  • 13-04-2006 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭

5 mins from new golf course
    ten mins from kussadassi town.
    dvd satilite all solar.
    fully furinished
    free june july aug
    400 per month
    4 bed 3 story lots of room.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭RainbowBrite

400 per month

So, €100 a week if you wanted to go for a weeks hols?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭tallaghtdave

yes but id rather do it per month cause id have to be changing linen etc every week messy.
    my neigbour normaly would wash the linen for me .
    this is a brand new house .
    the last one i had there in kussadassi
    i had a few problems with the renting side .

I completely understand, but people (unless retired, or unemployed & rich) can't normally get away for 1 months hols during the summer.

Best of luck!

id do a week for 125 to let.
    cover costs of cleaning etc.
    ive a guy in it now from germany he teaches scuba diving .works for the german police water division.aparntly great diving there.?

hes there till friday week and im there for 5 weeks.
    then free till sept..

That seems like a good price for a 4 bed house!!!!

There's a group of us thinking of heading away in June & this would be ideal for us.
    We'll be discussing it this weekend & then I'll PM you with / for more information when I've been talking to them.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Kusadasi is a great place. I'd recommend it to anyone especially groups.

That seems like a good price for a 4 bed house!!!!

There's a group of us thinking of heading away in June & this would be ideal for us.
    We'll be discussing it this weekend & then I'll PM you with / for more information when I've been talking to them.

Thanks
    cheers mate let me know dave

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Kusadasi is superb. I'll be shortlisting this house when I go back. Normally I'd stay at the Tropicana Garden, which is excellent, but it's good to try something new!

i actualy plan to retire there, what a place . wonderfull people despite all the bad press turks had over the years.
    when they go in to europe , if they ever do. it will be a massive boost for tourisim,.
    this is my 2nd home to buy there . and im currently in the middle of talks with a builder to buy my 3rd one.
    if anyone wants any advice on houses there, id glady oblidge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭AdeleS

Any pics of the property? Also where is the nearest airport?

• Advertisement

ismir lis the local airport approx 40- 50 mins away.
    il have to get fotos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭garred

Sorry Dave but just a quick question. How do you collect your rental from over there? Do you leave it in your Turkish bank account? Have direct debit, etc.
    Reason I ask is cause I have one over there at the moment rented but the solicitor is collecting the rent at them mo. You can pm me if you don't like to disclose it here or tell me to my mind my own business:)

is there transport from izmir to kusadassi? how much?

you can get a local bus or taxi 20-40 euro its cheap if shared by 2 or more . thats honestly not a problem .

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Lawdie

Dave still thinking about that driver!

Who do you use for flights? Looking at going for a week or two, might be interested in rental if its available

Cheers

i use sunworld but as for the future , next month there a budget comany to istanbul and hopfully ismir for 170 plus taxes .things are really going to open up in the line of conections there
    its getting more and more popular by the month .
    5 more days me out of this kip hehehehehee rubbing my hands lol

what's the area like where the house is? near shops, restaurants, beaches etc.??? Any pics yet?? Might be interested in it for a week in July or August.

everything in walking distance or a dolmus 1euro to go mostly anywhere
    il be there on sunday so ill bang a few fotos up on mon or tuesday
    cheers lads dave

Advertisement