Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tear on Tyre - Fixable?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,829 ✭✭✭Alkers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

I can't make out the photo too well, but usually if your tyre is ripped it's time to bin it. If you're just riding on the road get slick tyres - a raised tread will only slow you down. The ones linked by Simona1986 look OK. I'd recommend buying from a bike shop rather than Argos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭cargrouch

I'll row in with the previous posters and say bin the ripped tyre, buy slicks.

Also, at first glance the smaller version of your photo looks like a silhouette (sp?) of a hill with a road up it, against a great sunset. Far out tyre art, man. ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭HusseinSarhan

cargrouch wrote:
    Also, at first glance the smaller version of your photo looks like a silhouette (sp?) of a hill with a road up it, against a great sunset. Far out tyre art, man. ;-)

I knew I wasn't the only one! :D

Advertisement