Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recomendation on a driving instructor ?

Options
  • 13-04-2006 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭

Can anyone reccommend a decent Driving Instructor in the City. Got the test soon and bringing down the insurance would be really handy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

I believe O Connell Flynn in Hartstonge Street are highly recommended, though I haven't used them myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

I used Nessan - but that was 7 years ago, but they were brilliant at the time. Any one here used them more recently??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Crea

Richard in Parkside Driving School is patient and thorough. He taught me and 4 of my friends and we all passed first time. He does mock driving tests which are really great to prepare you for what to expect. I recommend him to everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭7mountpleasant

cheeers for that lads. There is so many gangsters out there it is good to make sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 canned

I used Nessan's to do my D1 (minibus) licence and found them great.

Anyone based near the driving centres themselves tend to be pretty good...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

I used Nessan when doing my driving test, I only got two marks, so they must have done something right!! :D Very nice people down there, I would recommend them to anyone.

Advertisement