Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Porsche 924 / 944

Options
  • 13-04-2006 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of buying a Porsche 924 or 944. You can pick them up very cheap at the moment even without going to the UK.

Has anyone any experience of them ?

What is the difference(s) between the 924 and the 944. The 924 is definately available a lot cheaper. I have seen very clean looking ones in the UK going for under a grand.

Finally, since the revenue don't have it on their list, does anyone have any idea what kind of VRT I would expect to pay on it ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,420 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I'm not an expert, but generally these Porsches are not held in as high a regard as a 911 or even a 928
    BnA wrote:
    does anyone have any idea what kind of VRT I would expect to pay on it ?

If you get an early 924, it will be VRT exempt (1976) :)

Advertisement