Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOST-IRELAND website revamp

• 13-04-2006 5:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

You may or may not remeber a post I made on Irish Lost site that I was workin on, well we have revamped the design based on some of your comments, so let us know what you think. A lot of the links dont work, but have a look at Show Info, Cast and Episodes Guide and the general design. The tripod host is just temporary so bare with us!

http://lost-ireland.tripod.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

Its not bad. Some missing words, but I'm the type of person who notices that sort of thing. A bit to go yet but shaping up well....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Yeah it was a bit of a rushed effort towards the end but we are working properly on it now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Look very cool indeed. It seems to have a few bugs at the minute. Some links aren't 'Clcikable' and the poll allows you to select all the choices!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

its good to see your serious about this and even better than your moving from tripod. I presume your going with a professional host? If so then then your own ads would probably pay back the cost of the host. You will need to get user interactivity fairly shortly to capitilize on this free advertising your getting here by getting your own forum up and running. which i presume you already know

nice work

have you considered setting up a lost-blog instead of static html webpages? just an idea

JBoyle4eva wrote:
    Look very cool indeed. It seems to have a few bugs at the minute. Some links aren't 'Clcikable' and the poll allows you to select all the choices!

Thanks, we realise that not all (i.e. most of) the links dont work but we are no where near finished yet, I just wanted to give you a preview of our work so far and thanks for the info on the poll, I never picked up on that.:)

• Advertisement

by getting your own forum up and running. which i presume you already know

The Forum is on the way shortly!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Johnny25

To be honest, i wasnt expecting much, but that looks really good. Its about time there was site for Ireland, keep up the good work!!

Advertisement