Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need grinds in music and home ec

Options
  • 13-04-2006 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

it for my girlfriend she hasn't gone to school much so she missed out on a lot of things any 1 help me thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭IbanezFreak

I dunno exactly how bad she wud be at music but if she has her practical done id say shell do grand in it. You actually cant really teach the rest of the exam its just making up melodies etc... I presume she can read music. The only learning off is the set works and the irish music listening sections. The set works has loads of learning and a small amount of marks so tell her to mainly focus on the composing paper cuz most of the marks r going there. For the set works shell just have to get the notes and listen! Thats what I do!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

try the institute, or have a look through the sticky at the top of the page.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement