Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Favourite Easter egg

• 13-04-2006 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Well whats your fav egg then? I cant seem to find any where Im at in the US, all they seem to have is the chocolate easter bunnies :( It looks like I'll have to get some shipped here :) My favourite had to be a Ghost Busters ones I got years ago, nothing has surpassed it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,301 ✭✭✭Archeron

Mine would be a specific one of those really cheap ones that you get in the markets in DUblin. It had what looked like a Mr Men on the front, and cool small, but thick egg. The sweets turned out to be smarties which was a bonus, coz I expected jelly beans. Result!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Butlers' Easter eggs are amazing! Can't wait to try one of the cadburys three in one eggs though, they look lovely.:D

In the past though it was definately the large Cadburys Cream Egg one, with the large egg and the pack of normal cadburys cream eggs...always a nice one to go for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

Red Tulip Queen Bunnies which we used to get as kids back in Australia. Closely followed by mini Cadbury Crunchie eggs.

Otherwise my money is on either Lindt or Thorntons. I don't much care for the Cadbury/Nestle eggs after all you can buy a mars bar etc any day of the week.. how special is that?!

Advertisement