Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My La Liga team of the year

• 13-04-2006 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

Seeing as Andy Gray made one for the EPL, I'll do one for La Liga:

Casillas

Cicinho
    Puyol
    Gonzalo
    Carlos

Sorin

Messi
    Riquelme
    Ronaldinho

Villa
    Eto'o

What do ye think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Casillas
    ---Milito--Puyol --Ayala
    Senna
    Messi Riquelme Ronaldinho
    Torres Ronaldo Etoo

Screw defending, not like any team in Spain cares about defending. So this would be my attacking best 11 as they have entertained me all season. Honourable mention to Larsson and Baptista who if they had more starts may have got a place in the team.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Roberto carlos at left back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Well Cichinho has only been at Madrid since january, and while they did enjoy a good run january-february they haven't exactly set the world alight this season.

To be honest, I haven't been able to follow La Liga this season half as much as I did last season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

casillas

---milto
    puyol
    ayala

Joaquin
    aimar
    riqueleme----ronaldhinio---

messi

eto'o
    torres

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

well balances team there spaced out!! v attack minded midfield...... :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

it is the la liga after all! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

I.Casillas

Daniel Alves----R.Marquez---C.Puyol----Fabio Aurelio

D.Albelda----T.Motta

Jesus Navas
    Messi
    Ronaldinho

Eto'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Argentians especially popular this year, bodes well for the world cup?

Argentians especially popular this year, bodes well for the world cup?

Messi still out, Aimar may have meningitis.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Aimar should be out of hospital in days though, and it's a fairly harmless strain of the disease, as far as I know. Messi should be back for the World Cup, I'd say.

Going off topic here, but I reckon that they've got a great shot at it this time, it's just a shame about the bickering in the squad.

• Advertisement

Aimar should be out of hospital in days though, and it's a fairly harmless strain of the disease, as far as I know. Messi should be back for the World Cup, I'd say.

Going off topic here, but I reckon that they've got a great shot at it this time, it's just a shame about the bickering in the squad.

Once Veron is kept well away from the team they bicker less. With the players they have , thay are good enough to win it. But oddly they are always good enough to win it.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Is it just the Barce/Real games you guys watch? (apart from El Rabitos)

I.Casillas

Sergio Ramos----Pablo Ibanez---C.Puyol----Capdevila

D.Albelda

Jaime Gavilan
    Messi
    Marcos Senna

Eto' -- Villa

zabbo wrote:
    Is it just the Barce/Real games you guys watch? (apart from El Rabitos)

Its La Liga? The Tv deal over there gives money to Barca and real and a few pennies to the rest thus they are on tv every week.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

Its La Liga? The Tv deal over there gives money to Barca and real and a few pennies to the rest thus they are on tv every week.

i know, its a shame that alot of the other teams arent given much time on sky sports. theres some really top players in la liga. i usually try finding a stream for as many of the games as i can, its worth the effort.

I.Casillas

Sergio Ramos----Pablo Ibanez---C.Puyol----Capdevila

D.Albelda

Jaime Gavilan
    Messi
    Marcos Senna

Eto' -- Villa

capdevila and ibanez are 2 of the most overlooked players in europe, 2 excellent defenders. villa could play in any top team in europe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Depor v Sevilla on atm, good open game with no shortage of skilled players.

Advertisement