Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

A noble cause...

Options
  • 13-04-2006 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

What's your opinion on the latest Noble car, their earlier models looked just a little too tacky with the bodykit and spoilers and all, however I think some real effort has gone into this last one...http://www.noblecars.com/m15/index.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

I suppose its nice enough, but I don't like this concession to luxury - the M12 was a no-compromise sports car, this is half sports car, half GT. If I want comfort I'll buy a Citroen.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭matt cork

a noble is a car i would love to own, even one of the earlier models. thats what amazes me the most about the cost of vehicles here in ireland, the amount i had to spend on my m3 (shocking!!) and then when you look and see what i could have purchased back in the uk for the equivalent price, a noble was well with budget!!!

it brings tears to your eyes!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

i love the m14 but it is abit pricey.also i donot think many will be around ireland. i have seen afew nobles in uk and they look beautiful

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

very nice looking car

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Not really impressed with Noble cars, there's an silver/grey M12 around Dubilin and I think it's over the top. On Vroom Vroom on Sky one they're putting one up against a Murcielago - there's no comparisson at all there so I don't know what they're at. M15 look like a lego car to me...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

steve06 wrote:
    Not really impressed with Noble cars, there's an silver/grey M12 around Dubilin and I think it's over the top. On Vroom Vroom on Sky one they're putting one up against a Murcielago - there's no comparisson at all there so I don't know what they're at. M15 look like a lego car to me...

there is no comparison with the lambourgini.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I know, they don't have a clue...

Advertisement