Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can somebody build a shed for me

Options
  • 14-04-2006 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

hi, i'm looking for somebody to build a brick built shed out my back garden, the size would be 25ft x 16ft - roof , 1 door and 2 windows - wondering is there anyone available who can do this job for me - i am located in the blancharstown area - and my budget is 4,500euro. thanks lisa:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭oulu

Plenty of building going on where you live why not go into a site and ask a brickie long evenings now in nixers back in vogue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭tallaghtdave

im sure there is many people around to do it. just shop around but i found if you know of sombodys work you can see the quality of there work. nothing as bad as a bad job done, i got a man to do my shed very reasonable if you would like me to put you guys in touch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 alexandlisa

hey tallaghtdave, thanks it would be great if you could put me in touch with these guys - i'm not long in blanch but i have had a few quotes and they have been ridiculous - thanks dave - lisa - if you could email me thanks - alexandlisa1@eircom.net

Advertisement