Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rush news,,,things get better and better :)

• 14-04-2006 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

Hey yu rocking kings/queens, :)
    welll it just gets better and better,,,the 3 master craftsmen RUSH ,,have new album later this year and probably a follow on tour thru the winter...but in june they release a box set of 3 concerts on DVD that were only on VHS back thru the 80's and early 90's,,some great stuff there included are: Exit Stage Left, Grace Under Pressure Tour and A Show Of Hands,,,,,a great package for sure.,,,these boys seem everywhere this year! on Guitar mags Lee and Lifeson,,,drum God - Peart on all the drumming mags..his DVD Anatomy Of A Solo is getting great reviews and is a must for any serious drummer ;)

so there ya go...lots to look forward to......keep rocking folks

ciao'..amigos...Baggio........

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

Any chance of them playing in Dublin? I'd love to see them live (missed the UK shows a couple of years back).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

Peter,
    ,,,wouldnt that be something!!..wow...but naaa they only play the main uk venues and europe and usa and canada laughs ,,not here...ahh but what venue would hold their show anyway?..and they wouldnt get the crowd here...tooo many lame eeegits who dont know great musicians when they see em,,...so am glad to go to uk to see them for sure...ultimate live act :)

ciao' amigo...Baggio....

Yeah, I've thought about that myself, it'd need to be the point to stage the show, but I can't see them filling it, such a pity.

Have you seen the episode of 'Trailer Park Boys' with Alex Lifeson in it? Very funny!

Peter noo never seen that,,hes a real comic that man tho veryyy funny bloke...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Damn you Baggio I've been listening to loads of Rush recently... and enjoying it too!!! :D

I'm currently on a Counterparts vibe :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Nice one, i've been waiting for A Show of Hands to come out on DVD forever. :)

Nice one ehe Ancient one :)..
    .Doc yeahh sorry i got yer head into all this stuff heheh..Yeah Counterparts seriously strong album eh?,...let me guess yer fave would be "Stick It Out"? ;)...
    and what about Lifeson's guitar work all thru that album brilliant..and the guitar solo in "cut to the chase"!!..ouch!!!!!

ciao'...Baggio...

Counterparts...'Cold Fire' always does it for me, cracking song...

I'm in a Signals mood this week.

Digital Man is such an incredible song. Doc, fancy playing that bassline and singing over it? :p

There's a reason you've never heard me sing ;)

• Advertisement

Ok, the question was theoretical. :p

I just don't understand how he can sing, play bass with his right hand and the keyboard with his left. And all that time he's smiling at you too, probably thinking about what he'll have for dinner that night.

And playing more stuff with his feet, all the while trying to find some sense in what Peart is doing :p

Advertisement