Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

List of DSL exchanges

Options
  • 14-04-2006 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

Just a note of caution. I am on the Blanchardstown exchange but even after the latest upgrade I still cannot get broadband. In other words even if your local exchange id bb enabled you still may not qualify. On the other hand Eircom do appear to be a little more proactive regarding their customers of late. Following an e-mail I sent into the Pat Kenny show regarding this, a rep from Eircom did contact me and explained in detail why my line failed and when I might qualify in the future. This is a refreshing development considering the waffel and spin I normally got when ringing Eircom customer care/Sales in the past. However what really bugs me now is the costs. I have IOL Anytime(dial-up/180hrs per month) and this costs me more than if I had an always on BB product. So in effect I am paying more for an inferior service with less on-line time. I contacted IOL regarding but needless to say they have no intention of changing this anytime soon.

Advertisement