Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exec,PRO and refurendum results

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭John_C

At the polling station they have a list of everyone who can vote. Can they not just add it all up?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

John_C wrote:
    At the polling station they have a list of everyone who can vote. Can they not just add it all up?

Yes, but it adds up to the wrong number, so they have to find a way of counting it so it adds up to the right one.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i think we should all demand a recount of this ridiculuos Student Centre election. it's so stupid and convenient for the hacks that the 60% who voted yes were only 60% of a relative drop in the ocean.

this nonsense also has Dominic O Keefe and Greg O Neill behind it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Red Alert wrote:
    i think we should all demand a recount of this ridiculuos Student Centre election. it's so stupid and convenient for the hacks that the 60% who voted yes were only 60% of a relative drop in the ocean.

Do so, pm me and I'll give you the returning officer's e-mail address and you can lodge a complaint with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

I'll support this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Red Alert wrote:

Gregg with two g's is lovely. *hearts gregg*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

you can't appeal this because as far as I know IAB can't rule on decessions of IAB and it was IAB that made this decession.

IAB is made up of

The Returning Officer
    Chief Returning Officer
    Union President
    Chair of Council (Did not attend on this occasion)
    Legal Advisor
    College Rep

who did i leave out ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

"The Union Administrative Officer", which I guess is Dave Carmody?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 gliondar

I'd help too

Advertisement