Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vampiro Movie Launches Official Site

• 14-04-2006 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭

IrishWhipWrestling.com is proud to inform its fans that one of its most renowned international stars, Vampiro, will be releasing a move based on his life this September 2006.

The documentary-style film, 'Vampiro: A Canadian Vampire in Mexico' calls itself 'A documentary that will pin you to the mat' and will feature footage from the final international tour of Vampiro's long and storied career, a tour that saw Vampiro make his return to an IwW ring at our Gym War IX show, challenging 'SOS' Seamus O'Shaunessy for the IwW International Heavyweight Championship, a match that was taped for the documentary.

More information about the movie can be viewed at its website, www.vampiromovie.com, where a trailer can be viewed previewing what promises to be one of the most fascinating takes on professional wrestling about one of its most controversial stars in recent history. The website's first update also has pictures of the star's appearances in IwW as well as Italy, Germany and England.

Says the website of Vampiro: "He grew up fatherless in the Northern Ontario community of Thunder Bay, dreaming of becoming a star. He had to travel all the way to Mexico City and the plunge into the violent arena of the Lucha Libre (Mexican wrestling) to find that stardom – and when he did, 'it was the worst thing that ever happened to me. I had access to anything and everything, in excess, 24 hours a day. Good, bad, and ugly. Women, drugs, fame, alcohol, power.'"

Stay tuned to www.vampiromovie.com and IrishWhipWrestling.com for the latest updates on this exciting project!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Deadly, I'd seen the trailer already, I'd like to see the documentary. Partly cos I'll probably be in it, haha

I think Vampiro has a tendency to exaggerate stuff a bit, like he did in 101 Reasons Not To Be A Pro Wrestler, but he's still got a very interesting story to tell I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

IwW News wrote:
    will be releasing a move based on his life this September 2006.

Cool, I hope it's like the 450 Splash, I love that move.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Cool, i'd also like to see the movie(cause i'll probably be in it :p ). but it looks really interesting as well.

Advertisement