Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

World of sport

• 14-04-2006 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭

Until today I never watched it on TWC mostly because I thought it would be crap.However after watching a few minutes of it today, I completely changed my mind regarding it.Its highly entertaining and its from an era where alot of people appreciated pro wrestling (the crowd is a mixture of old men and women and young ones too) and also its great to see some "holds" that you never seem to see in todays wrestling.
    I would highly recommend that people sit down and watch a match or something of it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Yeah, I've only seen bits and pieces, never saw it back in the day. But some of it is good solid technical storytelling psychologically sound wrestling. As long as Big Daddy isn't in the ring it's usually ok!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

I love watching World of Sport on TWC, whenever I get the chance, I check it out. It can be a nice change of pace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

yeah i only started to watch twc a few weeks ago. TNA impact is all i have time to watch and its good. i have no time to watch the other TNA program, but i will have to make time some day. i sky+ last nights impact, but it could be tomorrow before i get to see it.
    as for other wrestling programs on twc, i find myself watching them if i flick to them. its a good station.

Advertisement