Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Prison Break Episode 18 - The Bluff

• 14-04-2006 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

This episode is not available yet!

The purpose of this thread is to discuss this epesode, without causing havoc in the main PB thread

In this thread we can discuss all episodes prior to episode 18 openly, as well as episode 18 itslef.(once inside Spoiler tags)

I will post a poll, and this thread will only come alive once the epiode is aired.

What did you think of this episode? (out of 10) 6 votes

0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    33%
    Starklostexpectation 2 votes
    33%
    SmurfpissRollo Tamasi 2 votes
    33%
    tvnutzSandals 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

What havoc? And what PB forum? :confused:

"I'm hugely confused, Ted!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭The Dump

Yeah sorry about that bud i meant to say thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

most excellent

it really is crazy on the Prison Break thread. can we have a new thread for every episode. pretty please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

There's no real need for this thread - i do heartily support the PB Forum but creating threads for each episode in the TV forum is a bit wasteful.

Discussion in the PB thread will suffice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

i'd prefer this tbh, at least it offers some sort of standardization to the converstations and can be used to illustrate how much a Prison Break forum is needed

• Advertisement

as wll as not having to worry about spoilers on the main thread for people who don't get the episodes on time or even those people who haven't started watching the series yet, i.e future rte2/channel6 viewers.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I'm in support too. After all, this is how the likes of the "Lost" forum got off the ground.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

I dunno. it feels a bit rude ya know! and i had a fond attatchment to that thread, despite it becoming a bit of a mess...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

What the hell...
    Just started watching ep 18, and in the "previously on PB" bit, it showed **MEGA SPOILER** Linc heading to visit LJ, and the van getting hit by a truck....this didnt happen in ep 17, so i didnt wanna c any further, in case its ep 19 i have by mistake.
    Anybody else notice this??

Spider Baby I did not read your spoiler except for the first line, but there is a good chacne that teh episode you watched was infact episode 19 - the key,
    it got leaked under the label episode 18.

• Advertisement

SB, that is 19. I watched it last week. Its a fookin class episode. To paraphrase Ron Burgundy the "lid got lifted off it" in that one!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

yes was very tempted to watch that so-called episode 18 but found out it was 19 just in time!!!

Perchaps just two different threads be created

1/ US Prison Break

2/ Ireland / UK Prison Break

This leaves us US viewers to stop newbies and vice versa from commenting on past / future episisodes!!! Might clean up the whole Prison Break thread, cos face it - its a bitof a mess at the moment!!!

fail to see why two threads would be needed when this thread is based soley on episode 18 and for the future it would seem like a thread is to be created for each individual episode.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Yeah, thread for each episode sounds good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

Warning from the next post (my post)
    I/we will begin to discuss this episode openly without spoilers, as it has now aired

This was a class episode in my opinion,
    really carried on the lot.
    Loved the appearance of the fat lady in the psych ward who appears to be in everything. teen angel for eg.
    Especially like the whole battle for power @ the top between the vice president's sister and the black haired sassy bitch.
    Eoin Korvecky better watch his back.
    The vomit i thought was a bit unrealistic, they should have made him get sick rather than special effects.

Is Wenthworth miller putting on weight?

And who is that bloke who was perving on the black guy lawyer, what's going on there, is that why he stuck with her all the time, entrapment or some other "hidden" agenda?

That psycho guy was getting clever, but is gone now.

And why did lawyer guy wait for lawyer girl to answer phone?

Gambling in the kitchen looky looky, clever guy though

And what's the deal with hurley been brought inot the plan no need for him

Getting the fish out of water was fantastic however, really good idea.

"honourable discharge" although they didn't use those words as it was dishonourable.

This was a class episode in my opinion,
    really carried on the lot.
    Loved the appearance of the fat lady in the psych ward who appears to be in everything. teen angel for eg.
    Especially like the whole battle for power @ the top between the vice president's sister and the black haired sassy bitch.
    Eoin Korvecky better watch his back.
    The vomit i thought was a bit unrealistic, they should have made him get sick rather than special effects.

Is Wenthworth miller putting on weight?

And who is that bloke who was perving on the black guy lawyer, what's going on there, is that why he stuck with her all the time, entrapment or some other "hidden" agenda?

That psycho guy was getting clever, but is gone now.

And why did lawyer guy wait for lawyer girl to answer phone?

Gambling in the kitchen looky looky, clever guy though

And what's the deal with hurley been brought inot the plan no need for him

Getting the fish out of water was fantastic however, really good idea.

"honourable discharge" although they didn't use those words as it was dishonourable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

That previous post worst prison break post ever!

Makes absolute no sense.

Imo that was an excellent episode nuff said.

yep that was pretty good, though at times, once again it felt like they were stretching it.
    without sounding like a know it all i saw two things coming..
    i always knew Nick was croked. however i would have prefered a massive mole twist (a la nina from 24) than the usual "dont forget who you work for crap"
    and also knew that transfer meant trouble for linc. back in riots drills and the devil they tried to kill him, why not do it now when he's really exposed and make it look like a break out.
    its getting a bit OTT these days but each episode is consistently good and thats saying something.

sorry for double post

• Advertisement

that was a great episode as usual, hard-wire is quite a good actor. I wonder if he gave Scholfield the correct map as he seemed to many versions of it in his notepad.

And i wonder what the Pope did with the money from Geary. That was quite a good setup on Geary actually. Really well played. Looks like C-Notes old crew have something planned for him too judging by their devious stares at him, whoooping by battries and socks = occh!

I don't have a clue what Sandals is on about either in his post, piss poor attempt at trying to make sense.

i'd be kinda pissed off to if i were c-notes crew. hmm our gang leader has taken to hanging out with a redkneck racist peadophile. im surprised they didnt do it sooner. and yeah, sandals lay off whatever you were smoking.

Smurfpiss wrote:
    i'd be kinda pissed off to if i were c-notes crew. hmm our gang leader has taken to hanging out with a redkneck racist peadophile. im surprised they didnt do it sooner.

ahh come on man! if i were in jail the first place i would be is in Tea Bags pocket, i'm "just as pretttttty as advertised!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Very good episode. Ah Nicky Nicky Nicky...for a while I acutally thought you were one of the good guys.

Great set up on Geary by C-Note and the guys,and I loved how Bellick said "I don't get caught" :D

So was the whole Linc visiting his son a set up? I presume it was,Veronica didn't seem like she knew much about it being granted,wouldn't she be there for the meet? Also Pope said he has never seen one of them granted.

Anywho,its getting very good again,untill next week :) (No I won't be watching leaked crap versions)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement