Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harvey Norman in Mullingar

Options
  • 14-04-2006 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

I kid you not.... :D

Opening in Lakepoint park soon... where the ESB shop was.. will not be nearly so big as the Swords or Dundalk ones but still.. in the absense of large electrical stores like currys etc it will be great to have it there.

Its Sensational :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Trx

No It wont .....

Give me a currys anyday....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 CathyK

Great to see them opening up, this week in fact, it will be great to have a decent computer store near by, Thanks Harvey Norman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Had a look on Friday as I was in the area. Very small for a Harvey Normans I thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭CGorman

Was in it today... it's exactly the same as the old ESB shop - the same products in the same places. Nowhere near as good as the one in Swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

jaysus midlands local radio will be alive with "GO HARVEY GO!" and such-like

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

They are selling a DVD player for 29 Euros too, does anyone know if its a multi-region, the ads say its a multi-format, so that probably just means it plays cd's aswell...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Yes i was dissapointed when i went in.. tiny little place.. had nothing interesting in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Go Harvey Go, though. Surely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭arctic lemur

Is it located by the cinema?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Is it located by the cinema?

Yep.

• Advertisement
Advertisement