Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much study?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

I'm sorry! *feels ashamed*

(mmm, pain and misery :p)

Focussed far too much on maths and physics though and didn't finish all my english, so the essays are piling up! I think that's a fair punishment for me.

And by fair, I mean unfair. It's evil!

i just rob my essays from off the net. saves time and pressure plus it gives me time to concentrate on other subjects.

whats the point in strengthening a subject your gonna get an A1 in - thats my attitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

smemon wrote:
    i just rob my essays from off the net. saves time and pressure plus it gives me time to concentrate on other subjects.

whats the point in strengthening a subject your gonna get an A1 in - thats my attitude.

Where?! I've been looking everywhere for essays!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

smemon - nice plagiarism you've got there! Personally, I couldn't stand to do that. Imagine getting an A1 with work that's not your own. :p I know I couldn't live with that. Anyway, dude, stop trolling. Try doing something constructive. (Y)

just google your keywords, cut and paste articles....

im an expert at this stage. it's all about having an eye for the relevent stuff and that can't be taught, it has to be learned.

im not trolling, im offering my opinion in order to make a person's life less stressful.

free essays note: cheating wrong and bad so don't click on the link :)

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭nedward

smemon,yer a hopping hypocrite,but cheers for the essays

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Well I'm averaging about 4hrs a night now during the week, what about everyone else? I think I've finally gotten into it, thank god. *Grips onto wood for dear life*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭DonaldDuck

I only do 1-3hours a night....depends every night really.But I did about 7 hours a day over easter which got me a lot of revision done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 2dizzylizzie

Despite all my most sincere and best efforts i can't get into it at all at all!! I'm getting to the stage wher i'm feeling sick with anxiety and guilt but all i can do is stare at my wall....:( getting very depressed, it's v. overwhelming when your basicaly doing it on your own, a few of my teachers haven't even given us past papers!!!!and in home ec we've NEVER once gotten writen homework!? I have to make it up myself??!! and there's no one to tell me if i'm doing it right or wrong...:( It's rediculous...... feeling sicker by the minute.. gotta go think i'm gona hurl :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Dagnir Glaurung

Is anybody else doing less study now than they were before? And not particulary caring? I've become completely apathetic about the whole thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

Is anybody else doing less study now than they were before? And not particulary caring? I've become completely apathetic about the whole thing.

Yeah my fire is slowly burning out... I had a bit of motivation before and if this was a few weeks ago there'd be no way I'd be sitting at my computer right now! Saying that I had a really tough week between grinds and preparing for the Art exam I'm completly burnt out!
    Counting down the days now...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

smemon wrote:

I kinda did the same for my honours English. I got the mother's readers digest collection and took paragraghs from each of the short stories to make up an essay. Must have worked because I got an A1.

Bear in mind, this was 1999 and dial-up internet wasn't widespread and broadband was only a pipe dream. Never used the internet until I went to college.

deisedolly wrote:
    Yeah my fire is slowly burning out

I'm completly burnt out!

ha ha ha i feed of the rush of doing nothing and bluffing exams, i never get mentally tired. sure im up 'til 1 every night, up at half 7, same on weekends....

just treat your body like a ferrari you got for a day... run the beejasus out of it and take it up and down the country at top speed. get your money's worth out of it. :D

Advertisement