Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

6680 problem...

• 14-04-2006 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

So i changed from my black cover to the silver cover and went to camera and it says ''Unable to access memory card, phone memory will be used'' I mean wtf?? I took it out dusted the whjoel phone and everything... doesnt even recognise it.. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

you might have damaged the little pins that connect to the memory card.they are fragile and also your warranty might be voidas nokia policy says that only agents can open the fones.anyway i think put ur normal case back on and bring it to a nokia agent to get it checked up.

is it still under warranty and how old is it.

I bought it off Wez :( He said its two months old. I had a black cover on and i got that on ebay but now i have the original silver on and it aint working

N90user wrote:
    I bought it off Wez :( He said its two months old. I had a black cover on and i got that on ebay but now i have the original silver on and it aint working

i would think bring it to a shop or mprc or the new place called phone menders on st annes street.they should be able to help.
    anyway donot worry it will be fine.

alrighty thanks :) know how much it will cost?

• Advertisement

N90user wrote:
    alrighty thanks :) know how much it will cost?

it should be free under the warranty.

Wez didnt give me a receipt or anything witht the phone though...

n90 if you bring it to nokia agent eg mprc in shankill or phone menders in st anne street they can check it out for you.it should be under warranty.donot worry but donot try to fix it yourself or you can cause more damage and then these nokis guys will just say no to you because its personel damage.

i have dealt with wez he is a great guy to deal with

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

You could also bring it in to Dawson St. they're a Nokia Centre so they could fix it under its warranty aswell.

Thanks a lot for your help guys :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement