Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanna play with Bertie?

Options
  • 14-04-2006 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭

Throw bertie around! to protest the governments lack of technology vision and investment in education. have fun throwing bertie all over the place!

feel free to share the URL. Thanks!

http://ictmatters.xoompages.com/bertierag.swf

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Rockdolphin

Best bit of fun i've had in ages :D

Anyone heard of this other new game...think it's called Packman or Pacmann or something. It's new and funky.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

This was posted about two weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,830 ✭✭✭SeanW

That animation has been knocking around (pun intended) for months, if not years, in one form or another.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,433 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Ah, will yiz relax...? Some of us have jobs that are NOT in I.T. and can't fart around on the internet all day while bannign everyone else in the building :D !

As for the animation... if only we could do that with the real thing!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement