Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The "Buy me a Murcielago" Thread

Options
  • 14-04-2006 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

All I need is about 35 of you to give me €10,000 each. Currently I drive a 91 Fiesta and start threads about buying 2nd hand tyres and if it's more valuable to fill a tank with cheaper petrol due to the extra weight of petrol burning more petrol etc etc.

I've always thought Lamborghini's were nice, but no car has ever made an impression on me like this... I... I think I'm in love:o

So... only 35 more donations until I have this:
    6612_large.jpg

... anyone? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭coolcon

i dont think there will be to many donations mate ! lol. Paypal here we come. ha!

You'll probably want another €10k* for petrol, servicing, parts and most likely a new clutch for the first year.

*Pulled this figure out of my arse but, they are expensive to run apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

ronoc wrote:
    You'll probably want another €10k* for petrol, servicing, parts and most likely a new clutch for the first year.

*Pulled this figure out of my arse but, they are expensive to run apparently

Hmmm... I couldn't afford that now and I and my donators wouldn't want it sitting in my drive way doing nothing.

Ok, all donators will subscribe to a compulsory €300 annual* newsletter with photos and a poetry and problem page.

*8 year contract.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

cormie wrote:
    Hmmm... I couldn't afford that now and I and my donators wouldn't want it sitting in my drive way doing nothing.

Ok, all donators will subscribe to a compulsory €300 annual* newsletter with photos and a poetry and problem page.

*8 year contract.

hahaha wheres the subscribtion form.i want to join.

actually the deprication is nearly 50k sterling there was an article about lambo in the sunday times afew weeks ago.so i would stay away and get a f430 which will keep its value

drdre wrote:
    hahaha wheres the subscribtion form.i want to join.

actually the deprication is nearly 50k sterling there was an article about lambo in the sunday times afew weeks ago.so i would stay away and get a f430 which will keep its value

I wouldn't plan on ever getting rid of it;) Just had a look at the F430, it's nice, but as I said... I have my eyes set on the Murcie!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

cormie wrote:
    I wouldn't plan on ever getting rid of it;) Just had a look at the F430, it's nice, but as I said... I have my eyes set on the Murcie!

better get gambling then;)

I don't gamble...

poker isn't gambling:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

cormie wrote:

why not get the affordable;) gallardo.its cheaper to run and cheaper to buy,

Advertisement