Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PremPlus

• 14-04-2006 7:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Hey can anyone help me out here...
    I've ordered games before by using the number given on the PremPlus station. But now when I go to it there is no information at all.
    There is a number provided on SkySports.com but it's for calling from within the Uk
    So has anyone the automated number I can call - it bills from your number i.e. no credit card details need to be given over the line.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Press the red button to order it, it pops up the Irish Number to ring through on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Nah see that's the thing...it's as if its not working properly.I dont have a phone line connected do I cant do it that way.But even pressing the red button does nothing.The dialogue showing the station time programme etc just appears and wont go away by pressing back up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

ring them and ask them to add the price to your next bill. that way you dont have to give out credit card details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

I had a problem where I could not order games or even movies. It tuned out that they have to enable automatic booking. I rang them and asked them to do it and have not had a problem since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Ring the UK number.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Try 0818 719819. Thats an Irish national number, that gets you through to Customer Services. If they can't help, they should redirect you to relevant department.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

If you're ordering just one game, you can have it added onto your next bill, but for the season ticket you need a credit card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

God what a waste of money that Prem Plus offering was!
    :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Ordered mine with Chorus yesterday evening and they turned it on 20 minutes into the game. Not impressed. Then the coverage is absolute crap. You would imagine when Sky are offering this premium service that they put some form of effort into it.

Also the score/time display top left of screen is impossible to see. I know the games on there are generally crap anyway but even so if im paying extra for a game, I would like to see a bit more substance than games back in the first of colour TV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Got it a few weeks before the season started for 70 euro, it was worth it for last night :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,432 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Ordered mine with Chorus yesterday evening and they turned it on 20 minutes into the game. Not impressed. Then the coverage is absolute crap. You would imagine when Sky are offering this premium service that they put some form of effort into it.

I would say that is CHorus being total crap rather than Sky....cause everyone knows chorus are muck, we cut off our connection to chorus there about a month ago because we spent more time watching a black screen than we did watching actual TV programs due to their crap service

Advertisement