Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech Setpoint 2.60

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,827 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

It might be interesting to have a sticky on the latest versions of each product/driver for everything, with link. Even better if there was a wiki type page for it that a few people could maintain, I know whenever I reformat, or build a new comp, I generally go around the sites, ensuring I have the latest versions of each program.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

astrofool wrote:
    I know whenever I reformat, or build a new comp, I generally go around the sites, ensuring I have the latest versions of each program.

that is the best way to get them, there is no other practical way of keeping up with all the latest drivers, there is just too many new releases for stuff

in fact i think this info is not very useful at all.. getting a list of new drivers for stuff.. unless it adds a significant change, which most driver releases dont

you will forever be chasing new releases of drivers :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

But i like chasing new drivers!

:-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Hi There!
    Welcome To Computers!

Advertisement