Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some questions about LOST no spoilers

• 14-04-2006 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭

Some q´s about LOST

I just finished watching season 1 on DVD

1. Is season 2 finished on RTE ?

2. Anyone know when season 2 will be out on DVD ?

3. Anyone know how many seasons they are planning ? (i hear 4-5 i hope not
    that would just be TOO much of a drag......)

Remember i havent seen any of season 2 so, no spoliers please !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Narcissus

Season 2 on RTE is up to episode 9. The season hasn't finished in the States yet so the dvd won't be out there for a while and then later still for us. I'm gonna guess that it will be available on dvd over there in the late summer and over here a few months after.

According to an article on imdb the main stars of Lost are getting a big raise if they continue with a 3rd season. So there will be a 3rd season, but there might be more, maybe a 4th and 5th season, who knows...

hope this helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭berengar

what night is it on , on RTE ?

and typcial americans ruining a series, imagine dragging lost out for
    FIVE seasons !!! its ridiculous its bad enough there being a 2nd season

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Narcissus

It's on on monday nights, and i think it is repeated on saturdays.

I don't think it's ridiculous that there is a second season though, its been really good.

Well ok, if they can make it good so be it, but it should end at the 2nd season
    absolute MAX 3rd season.

I was so dissapointed at the end of the 1st, I couldn't believe they let
    it end like that, at least with 24 at the end of a season its over !!!
    (that case anyway)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

Once ya see season 2 you'll see the kind of possiblities the show can have. Season 1 is pretty small in hindsight

• Advertisement

well i guess that means there will be 5 or 6 seasons!!

bummer :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

i hear theres gonna be 7 series

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

berengar wrote:
    I was so dissapointed at the end of the 1st, I couldn't believe they let it end like that, at least with 24 at the end of a season its over !!!
    (that case anyway)
    It's referred to as a 'cliffhanger' and is a common tool used for the end of series these days, and it's exactly why you came on here enquiring about a second! :D

Mmmm-hmmm.. that's good cliffhanger!

PS - on that note, i reckon the Season 2 cliffhanger will be even better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Well as you may or may not know only about 40 - 50 days have gone bye on the islnad, so theyve only been stranded for a 1 and a half months.

If they did 1 month real time per season they could do at LEAST 4 seasons, but there is so many questions to be anwered and so many more stories to tell they coul dkeep it going for a good 4 more years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

if there's going to be a 4th and 5th then so be it, but if they're going to add so many god damn filler episodes like they did with the 2nd then I'm not going to bother...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 scubyKuntz

Patricide wrote:
    i hear theres gonna be 7 series

I heard the same!:eek:

Advertisement