Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Marquee

• 14-04-2006 9:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭

Right, two questions - The main one is about Marquee. Does anyone know where there is Tutorials available for Marquee, ones that are free ;)

Also HOW THE HELL DO YOU LOAD A COLOUR CLIP IN AVID, I know how to get Filler, but is there an EASY way to get a clip of any colour? I tried the help.... in Pinnacle it's a case of *Right click in the bin, and click New Colour Clip* and then you can select any colour using a dropper. Using Avid Express Pro HD BTW.

John

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Wooo, amazing what you find on Google when you look! I found some Marquee tutorials, on the avid site.... Haven't had time to look through them yet ;) So still open to suggestions!

Also, google couldn't help with the colour clip! Am I going to have to create an image in Photoshop and import it? What a fafffffff

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Sweet, spent the last couple of hours going through the Marquee Tutorial here: http://www.avid.com/community/tutorials/index.asp and it was great, covers the basics of all different types of title, Plain, 3D and Animated.

Loving it :) Finally a title programme that does what you want it to!

John

Advertisement