Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trackmania Nations!

Options
  • 14-04-2006 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Calling all Trackmania Nations drivers to post here and name yourself! :)

I'm Bastardo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

<-- Spannerhead, currently driving under the flag of the mighty UAE since Ireland doesn't figure in the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Gateway

I drive under the spanish flag on a GBR server called wooty4, there's some top class drivers driving there. Another good Irish driver called Revo drivers there. Join in there!

Also do you know how to change the colours of your name as I want mine to come up in the tri colours. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

You should play under the UK flag stephen :p

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Play as the_syco, under the flag of Germany:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

kdjac

kazakstan

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Did someone say there was an Irish server ?

There was an IOL one that appeared under Belgium at some stage, dunno if it still exists... Rev? If so, it could do with some custom tracks, last time I played it it was all nadeo tracks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Gateway

Stephen wrote:
    There was an IOL one that appeared under Belgium at some stage, dunno if it still exists... Rev? If so, it could do with some custom tracks, last time I played it it was all nadeo tracks.

There only ever seemed to be Belgiums on that server, it was called Vroom vroom I think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

the names jebus;) whenever i asked revo was he irish (ingame) he wouldnt reply and i play on wooty4'us aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

That vroom vroom .ie seems to be gone

• Advertisement

/drags up old thread

Nadeo have added Ireland, Argentina and a couple of other countries to the game. Sadly they haven't added skinned cars to match, just a generic grey skin. You do get a tricolour though ;)

Have not yet seen any other IRL drivers in it though.

Advertisement