Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freerunners, come one come all!

Options
  • 15-04-2006 2:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭

Hey all!

Trying to set up a Freerunning forum, would appreciate any support from people interested in the sport. See the request thread.

I know t_rom/reaper has pimped his site here, I had a look and its not bad, but I would love to see a Boards Freerunner crew formed, we can find some good spots and organise regular jams!

And there's no experience required people, I myself have very little experience apart from running parts of my school back in the day, so don't worry if your not experienced, thats why I'm trying to get this forum going. Its a group sport, and great fun regardless of skill!

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 j5bravo_ie

Hey all!

Trying to set up a Freerunning forum, would appreciate any support from people interested in the sport. See the request thread.

I know t_rom/reaper has pimped his site here, I had a look and its not bad, but I would love to see a Boards Freerunner crew formed, we can find some good spots and organise regular jams!

And there's no experience required people, I myself have very little experience apart from running parts of my school back in the day, so don't worry if your not experienced, thats why I'm trying to get this forum going. Its a group sport, and great fun regardless of skill!

Hope to hear from you all soon!

hi would be interested in learning how to free run are u able to teach the techniques or show how its done?

let me know thanks

Advertisement