Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cult - Why am I being banned???

Options
  • 15-04-2006 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

Cult,

Why have I been banned from the FS forum???? I am NOT a bootleg seller or whatever the hell you are trying to say I am. I bought a PSP on Ebay 2 weeks ago and I dont have the time to use it. I put it up on the for sale forum to sell it on with all that I got with it.

So why am I being banned???????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

For trying to sell 4 dvd's fulll of pirated material with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Have sent a mail to CuLT explaining this and have also removed those 4 DVD's from the sale of the PSP.
    As explained to CuLT, I was only selling on what I had bought with the PSP. Did not realise there was an issue with this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

You didn't realise there was an issue with selling illegal items?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

I didnt realise they were illegal! As I said, I bought the PSP and all that stuff came with it from the guy I bought it off in the UK. I simply dont have the time to play the PSP so I was selling off what I had bought. Wasnt trying to do anything dodgy, as I explained to CuLT.

Advertisement