Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Bald is Best" Beerage, April 28th, Lake2...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

dajaffa wrote:
    Oh I'd pay BIG money for you to lose your hair...
    How big?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Sangre wrote:
    Lake 2? Lame.
    You are oh so wrong about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

Sangre wrote:
    Lake 2? Lame.

I get the feeling you are far too important to ever grace such a place. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

How big?

Oh name your price

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I'm just thinking of the children and how much money you're missing out on.
    Also, leaving bar on last day of UCD ever? I don't think so.

• Advertisement

Sangre wrote:
    I'm just thinking of the children and how much money you're missing out on.
    Also, leaving bar on last day of UCD ever? I don't think so.

The biggest session of the year is always at Lake Two. As you ought to know my friend.

If you're a stoner maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I cant wait its my first last day of the year! And the only time I've ever been at lake 2 was after the mystery tour when we were all fluthered and managed to get lost! Also I think its gonna be kinda of enjoyable in a mildly sick way watching sebs head gettin all naked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Sangre wrote:

Meh. I'd rather be classed as a stoner and have a good time with good people than sit in what is effectively a barn completely lacking of any decent atmosphere while drinking crap beer in plastic cups.

To each their own I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Anyone else willing to lose some hair?

I reckon boneless should lose the tash and humbert should get a leg wax :p
    Never gonna happen:eek: I will donate toward sebs fleecing though, and hey why should he stop there, all in the name of charity:D

Is there not a high chance of services being ****, was at a craic soc event by lake 2 where they called the police cuz a few people were drinking!

• Advertisement

Nah, services are usually pretty decent on the last day of term. Once they got us to move over 10 feet just so we weren't boozing in line with the cameras.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

humbert wrote:
    Never gonna happen:eek: I will donate toward sebs fleecing though, and hey why should he stop there, all in the name of charity:D

Is there not a high chance of services being ****, was at a craic soc event by lake 2 where they called the police cuz a few people were drinking!

Really? I was down there last year at the end of term and they came down alright, but they pretty much just told everyone to keep it down and not get out of hand and then they left us to it.

This was at the start of this year, perhaps they're more liberal on the last day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

humbert wrote:
    This was at the start of this year, perhaps they're more liberal on the last day.

They officially turn a blind eye to drinking on the last day of the year. Anyone who was at auditor training (boneless?) can confirm this.

Sangre wrote:

Right so, enjoy another uber exicting day in the bar so, I'm sure it'll be the most splendid time of your life :p

That's pretty cool, though I still think it's a college campus and they're too strict the rest of the time but that helps to assuage my dislike of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Meh. I'd rather be classed as a stoner and have a good time with good people than sit in what is effectively a barn completely lacking of any decent atmosphere while drinking crap beer in plastic cups.

To each their own I guess.

Agreed. I hate the student bar, I think I've been there about a dozen times, if that.

Anyway, Seb, that's a great idea, will definitely have to donate to your nakedness cause ;) It's also given us a great excuse to drink more!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Is it bad that I've no idea where Lake 2 is? This is the secret lake yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

your not gonna turn up are ya??

nah course not I'm too naive sometimes....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Is it bad that I've no idea where Lake 2 is? This is the secret lake yes?
    That makes two of us, I was hoping that someone else would ask that :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Scraggs wrote:

Yes you are waaay too naive towards the non-existance of Mr.Nice Guy!

Lake 2=secret lake indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Scraggs wrote:
    your not gonna turn up are ya??

Oh ye of little faith...basing your conclusions on my 100% failure rate for attending get-togethers. Tsk-tsk.

I wouldn't mind turning up but I'd prefer to meet you all before the last day. (I think there should be another get-together before the end of term. I want to meet you guys before I fail my exams...I mean pass my exams. :eek: )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

I'm actually not sure if I can make it because I'm playing organ at weddings (wedding n. the process of removing weeds from one's garden) on the Thursday and the Saturday, at a mass on the Saturday evening and have to play at a choir practice (for a choir that none of you should ask about, because I hate it) on the Friday evening.

It really is f*cking up my entire end-of-year drinking schedule. Bollocks to it all. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Villaricos

heehee! a baldy seb! course i'll give ya money pet and come into ucd on the day if Grimes doesnt give out to me again!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Villaricos wrote:
    if Grimes doesnt give out to me again!

I dont give out to you for coming in. I give out to you for coming and and hopping on me and poking me with those extremly painful fingers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

I shall be in attendance for this.

Expect nakedness

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I'll wander along sure :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Villaricos

Grimes wrote:
    I dont give out to you for coming in. I give out to you for coming and and hopping on me and poking me with those extremly painful fingers

was is this extremely painful fingers you speak of? i didnt hop on you or poke you! i would never do such a thing! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

She's just bouncy. I for one have missed her enthusiasm since she deferred, it's been a much less lively place without ya, Villaricos!

Advertisement