Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Bald is Best" Beerage, April 28th, Lake2...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

SebtheBum wrote:
    The fact that you use the highly technical term "thingymabobs" does not instil with much enthusiasm as to the merits of your suggestion, I am sorry to say.
    I can bring an extension cable thingymabobs if you need one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

humbert, you really dont want to leave the SU bar on Friday do you!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Damn right I don't:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

For hair that long you'll need a scissors to get rid of the bulk and then shave the rest.

Seb... I gave Paddy Carroll a few bob for your shave fund, by the way. If he doesn't pass it on, punch him, hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

For hair that long you'll need a scissors to get rid of the bulk and then shave the rest.

Seb... I gave Paddy Carroll a few bob for your shave fund, by the way. If he doesn't pass it on, punch him, hard.
    Can't I just punch him, hard, even if he does hand over the money?
    Twould be a shame to miss out on what would truly be a once in a lifetime opportunity!:D

(If ya readin, paddy, I'm just kiddin)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

See? I'm usually* right

*I really mean always, I just want to look modest

SebtheBum wrote:
    Can't I just punch him, hard, even if he does hand over the money?
    Twould be a shame to miss out on what would truly be a once in a lifetime opportunity!:D

(If ya readin, paddy, I'm just kiddin)
    Who am I to keep a boardsie from his fun?

Scraggs wrote:
    See? I'm usually* right

*I really mean always, I just want to look modest
    What the hell are you talking about - you never suggested what singingstranger just did!

Loon.

Oh your just ragin coz I'm right!

What times this at again? I could look back but that would be a lot of effort...

• Advertisement

Thanks Blowfish!

So is everybody going?

Scraggs wrote:
    Thanks Blowfish!

So is everybody going?
    Yeah i'll be going, I discovered that one of the things that I thought I had on, isn't on until sometime before the exams, so i'll actually be finished at one on friday. I dunno how long i'll actually stay though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Ive found the charger for my portable hair shaver,
    Im workin till 5 on Friday so I'll arrange it with steph to give it to her tommorrow, cool?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I'll be along, some good drinking:)

GaRtH_V wrote:
    Ive found the charger for my portable hair shaver,
    Im workin till 5 on Friday so I'll arrange it with steph to give it to her tommorrow, cool?
    Sorted, nice one mate.:cool:

Hey humbert, Garth's shaver should do the trick, so I think ya can leave your one at homeo...

Only 2 more days of long hair left... I won't miss it, I tells ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

SebtheBum wrote:
    Sorted, nice one mate.:cool:

Hey humbert, Garth's shaver should do the trick, so I think ya can leave your one at homeo...

Only 2 more days of long hair left... I won't miss it, I tells ya!

Ooooh excellent. Give it to Aidan tomorrow after work and I'll pick it up tomorrow evening.

Cheers big ears! Oh and don't worry I'll remember the scream ask! ;)

Cheers big ears!
    Oh God - that's suddenly brought back the true reason I grew my hair long in the first place!:( :eek: :*(

Note to self: Bring hat to hide ridiculous ears

SebtheBum wrote:
    Oh God - that's suddenly brought back the true reason I grew my hair long in the first place!:( :eek: :*(

Note to self: Bring hat to hide ridiculous ears
    Ah i'm sure it will be grand, just make sure the shaver is sharp enough to cut them down a bit too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

ill be there at some point but can't stay long as friend of mine is heading to Canada for a year and gotta go to his goodbye thingymabob. Its a bit of a miracle that i can go at all. I had to resist drinking much yesterday which was tough but i got through it :)

See ya tomoz seb. What was the decesion about what your going to do with the hair? Frame it imo and hand it over with the money you collected for them to put up on a wall or something :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

My last lecture of the year is from 2-3 tomorrow *sob* so I shall be wandering along at some point after that! Can't bloody stay cos my stupid Nct retest is Saturday morning in Kildare so I have to head home but I'll be about for a while. Wouldn't miss it for the world!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Not sure what time I'll be around at have an essay type thing to hand in but no lectures so shouldnt be late. Wont be staying long when I do appear though have to go home.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Scraggs wrote:
    Thanks Blowfish!

So is everybody going?
    I'll prob pop around to throw money in bucket. Lake 2 yea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

1. Drink. Yes I love it but how much should I/We bring? Anyone wanna buy me drink? ;)
    2. Lake2. Never been there, have an idea of where it is though but it sounds scary!! Will someone hold my hand and take me over there tomorrow? :o
    3. The hair. What are you doing with it Seb? I'm sure you could make a few quid putting it up on ebay, it would be laugh anyway! :)
    4. The stupidest question of all.... will Mr.Nice Guy finally make an appearance to see the death of Seb's hair??? eh ignore that question... coz it's a certain no :rolleyes:

What time is everyone headin over at??

[Zane I might hold your hand if your nice to me;)]

Scraggs wrote:
    What time is everyone headin over at??
    I finish at 11, then prob go home or into town and then come out to college for just before 4.
    Scraggs wrote:
    [Zane I might hold your hand if your nice to me;)]
    Ok, I'll let you hold my hand Scraggs! ;) *

*muuuwwwaaahhhhaaaaa the perfect excuse to push her into the lake!

Well if i'm goin down your coming with me...

I mean it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

Scraggs wrote:
    Well if i'm goin down on you your coming

guys this thread is for charity.......please less of the profanity!

Scraggs wrote:
    Well if i'm goin down your coming
    tintinr35 wrote:
    guys this thread is for charity.......please less of the profanity!
    Kinky so and so isn't she! :D

Yeah Scraggs or anyone else for that matter, maybe meet me at the Department Of Lung Cancer, around the steps at 3:50 or so..... unless Seb and his hair have other ideas which he probably does! I'll check back tomorrow anyway to see whats going on, any changes of plan, time etc.

Not sure if I'll be able to make it - I might have to go 'home' (tsh... yeah, Meath) immediately after my class ending at 4.

Incidentally, Sir Seb, has Paddy Carroll handed over my fiver to you yet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

We have a razor. I repeat, we have a razor.

:D

Advertisement