Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Bald is Best" Beerage, April 28th, Lake2...

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

&#231 wrote: »
    I just think its an excuse for yee guys not to actually have to think up original humour really :P

But why would we need to? Its funny enough as it is Frenchie :)

Hope you're looking after that moustache comb btw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

well i figure its either that or else i had a bit part in grease and grease 2 in 1982...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

well i figure its either that or else i had a bit part in grease and grease 2 in 1982...

lol

And who says the French don't have a sense of humour. Although you are quite rude, so you live up to that stereotype :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Pff, i get my nick changed and suddenly its the cool thing to do :)

Suddenly ...like a month later?:D

I'm still campaigning for frenchie_000.

It's only right Neil. You know it.

Peachy, if I could only tell you how my campaign for it was going!!! :p But I think maybe it's best if I don't ... if I still want to have a boyfriend, that is ;) And I do, so regretfully, I'll have to stay schtum :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

(Did Paddy hand over the fiver?!)
    Nope. I think we should kick his ass come exam time. Which is now. ARGH!:eek:

But seriously, to those above, quit high-jacking my baldness thread to talk about Crash's incredibly unoriginal nickname that whoever thought up should be ashamed of their ineffective wit and certainly not proud of such an inane and banal monikor.

Or else unsticky the thread.

Either works for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

For mods, Steph and Neil are going wildly off topic, O unofficial mod (aka Seb!)

'Sides, I couldn't miss the oppurtunity to stop him gloating over his supposed trend-setting abilities ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 nursebetty

Well done making that much. It looked like a lot of fun from the picks i saw. :)

Advertisement