Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone see 2 moons???

Options
  • 15-04-2006 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭

I saw on another discussion board (another website) that someone saw 2 moons in the sky last night at around 3am:

They say:

Did anyone see 2 moons last night around 3am? Please tell me I'm not going mad, seriously- a neighbour was having a noisey party and woke me at that time and when I looked out there was a huge bright white moon and just to the right of it there was another moon (or something) kind of greyish in colour. I was a bit freaked out by it so woke my son and he saw it too. We live beside a main road and could hear traffic so someone must have seen it. Please someone tell me what it was as no one believes me!

Anyone???????

Comments

Advertisement