Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aghhhhhh!

Options
  • 15-04-2006 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Yes another boards is slow thread. Things just went vey bad. With "could not connect to server" messages. I have switched to wang.boards.ie and its better though still taking 30 secs or more to load pages.

Mike.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I got this:

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to mail.hosting365.ie:25 in /includes/class_mail.php on line 536

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

No problems at all here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Boards has been patchy for me all day. Most of the time is fine but I get 5 minute periods of time outs, exceptionally long loading times and general slowness.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Isn't ASOK working on boards today.... wasn't there a sticky about it.... or was that last weekend. He said he hoped for no down time, and as far as I can see there hasn't been. I might be totally wrong.

John

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

For a nice change it's working smartly for me today. Maybe it's all fixed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Yeah that was last weekend and it wasnt really related to the speed issues.
    Also the error with mail.hosting365.ie was the auto mailer not being able to reach the mailserver for some reason.

Advertisement