Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem Connecting Zyxel 623 to Linksys BEFSR41 Router.

• 15-04-2006 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Well I decided to connect a Linksys Router to the Zyxel(BT BB) in a effort to increase the uptime of the BB connection from a couple of days to weeks/months before I would need to reset the equipment due to torrent usage and such when the connection would die.

The problem is that after setting it up by Bridgeing the Zyxel/selecting PPPoE in the Linksys and enter required info to the Linksys the damn connection appeared less stable than using the original Zyxel only setup.
    HTTP/P2P/Torrents would all die after a couple of minutes!!!

I was basically wondering if anyone else had tried the above setup and what results did they get.
    If the results were favourable could detailed instructions be posted as Im currently feeling cheated after paying out €50 a couple of months back for the Linksys.

Thanks for any and all help offered.

Advertisement