Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

guys n' sex

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

woman are cold heartless bitchs who'l have an affair and kill off whats left left of his dignity!!

Hmmmm very interested, I'd like to sign up to your newsletter.... haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭GrumPy

steve06 wrote:
    What... girls and women talk a lot more than guys about their private lives! Sex in the city prooved this!

You believe everything you see on tv? especially over dramatic american sitcoms :rolleyes:

You believe everything you see on tv? especially over dramatic american sitcoms :rolleyes:

No that's just an example, I know this because all the WOMEN (not girls) I know, talk a lot about everything!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

bozo wrote:
    to all guys out there!

help me understand why guys find it so easy to shag just anyone.
    my boyfriend has slept with loads and loads of women, and i find it
    hard sometimes to understand how he could just go from woman to woman
    with no questions asked! how do i know im different from these girls. we've been together 2 years and he says im the first girl he didnt cheat on! what a privilage! yet he comments on other women & their bodies on a daily basis.
    am i just another roll in d hay for him?

Yes like others have said... Do not put all men into a catagory and as many if not more women are like this.

Take me for instance.... Only been with 3 women and im married to the third one. My wife on the other hand has been with more men than i have fingers!!! As was my first sexual girlfriend... she had been with lots of men and she was my first!!

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭youthacademy

women talk about sex just as much as men, except they go into finer detail, so think about that next time you go to bed with a girl(not necessarily your girlfriend)

women talk about sex just as much as men, except they go into finer detail, so think about that next time you go to bed with a girl(not necessarily your girlfriend)

This is exactly what I meant to say! they go into a lot of detail, I've accidentally overheard stuff about blokes I know from their girlfriends - bitches! They talk to much.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement